Before and afters

Gum graft - Jan 2017
SARPE/SAME - Feb 2017
Braces - April 2017
DJS and genio - March 2018
Braces off - January 2019

After having braces on twice as a teenager I noticed my teeth had moved a bit and now there's Invisalign I thought I'd find out if that would help re-straighten them out.

Long story short - I ended going all in and had my upper palate expanded, damon braces and DJS + genioplasty. It's been super quick and I should get my braces off in the next 4 to 6 months. I have most of my feeling back except some numbness in the left side of my chin.

Here are some progress pics of the journey so far:


Pre SARPE, Braces and DJS: October 2016


Banding day post SARPE: April 2017

This was my bite after the upper palate SARPE/SAME expansion - almost no teeth touched!


 6 months after having braces on: Sept 2017





2 months post DJS and genio: May 2018


1 week after DJS and genio - much wider airway: March 2018

Deband: January 2019





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts